8-9 November 2017
We are delighted to announce that the Rt. Hon Brandon Lewis, United Kingdom Minister for Immigration, will be providing the host nation keynote address and shedding light on Britain’s evolving relationship with the international community at Smarter Border Management 2017.
This is a must-attend for the border management and security community.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Minister Rt Hon Brandon Lewis, Minister of State for Immigration, United Kingdom
- Rear Admiral Patrick Augier, Deputy Secretary General for the Sea, France
- Janek Mägi, Head of the Border Guard Policy Department, Ministry of Interior Estonia
- Jari Liukku, Head of European Serious and Organized Crime Centre, Europol
- Mark Branchflower, Head of Unit, Police Forensics Sub-Directorate, INTERPOL
Don't miss your chance to learn about new developments in integrated information technology systems, database sharing and best practice for border forces.