13-15 November 2018
We are delighted to announce that the Rt. Hon Minister Caroline Nokes, United Kingdom Secretary of State for Immigration, will be providing the host nation keynote address and shedding light on Britain’s evolving relationship with the international community at Smarter Border Management 2018.
This is a must-attend for the border management and security community.
Confirmed speakers include:
- The Rt Hon Caroline Nokes MP, Minister of State for Immigration, United Kingdom
- Krum Garkov, Executive Director, eu-LISA
- Chief Police Commissioner Abdoulaye Amadou Oumbanga, Head of Border Police, Mali
- Shkelzen Sopjani, Inspector General, Intelligence Agency, Kosovo
- Major Wahidullah Naizai, Border Commander for Torkham Jalalbad Province, Afghanistan
- Don't miss your chance to learn about new developments in integrated information technology systems, database sharing and best practice for border forces.